TriHishtil Grafted Plants
Strong Roots. Strong Plants.
Tri-Hishtil is an international partnership of TriEst Ag Group, Inc. in the USA; Israel-based Hishtil, and Italian-owned and operated SIS/Centro SEIA. Together, they bring decades of worldwide agricultural experience in plant-grafting, production, and soil management.
Tri-Hishtil is devoted to growing high quality grafted plants that offer growers soil borne disease resistance and positive yield effects. They specialize in the greenhouse production of grafted vegetable plants with a focus on watermelons, tomatoes, cantaloupes, peppers and eggplants.
The Advantages of Grafted Plants
- A reduction in crop rotation measures
- Increased vigor of the plants (and subsequently the actual yield)
- A reduction in susceptibility to soil-borne diseases
- The potential to reuse farmland restricted from fumigation use due to regulations
Grafted Watermelons Growing strong.
- Fusarium Wilt Resistance
- Decrease in field rotations
- Decrease in plant population
- Superior plant and fruit quality
- Longer harvesting window
- Positive effects on yield
- Decrease in occurrences of hollow heart
- Nematode resistant (rootstock dependent)
Grafted Watermelon Plants Available In:
- Conventional and Certified Organic grafted plants
- Grown in a 128-cell vacuum formed tray