TriEst is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining our diverse work force reflecting the global nature of our business. As a leader in our industry, we strive for active involvement of every employee to achieve continued success and growth. The ideas of our employees are valued and encouraged as we work together while building an environment from which new ideas will flourish.
Employment Opportunity: Human Resources Specialist
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist who will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all human resource functions including (but not limited to): employee benefits, employee records, recruiting, interviewing, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, training, and compliance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of employee benefits, including enrollments/changes
- Administers employee life-cycle transactions including status changes, new-hires, leaves of absence, and other
- Maintains employee data and personnel records
- Assists in the selection of workforce including advertising, résumé/application management, interviewing, and other employment-related activities.
- Performs clerical and administrative functions
- Assists in organizing and executing employee relations events
- Performs tasks related to the timely reconciliation of employee benefit plans and other benefit plan invoicing to ensure accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of HRIS system components; administration is a plus
- Excellent communication and personal skills both on the phone and in person
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- High School diploma with three or more years of related experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in human resources;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of employee information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint Proficiency with remote work software products such as WebEx or Zoom
Preferred But Not Required
- Associates degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- TriEst Ag Group Corporate Office - Greenville, NC
Apply by selecting Human Resources Specialist and submitting your resume at: www.tricalgroup.com/careers
At TriEst, employee compensation extends beyond annual income. In addition to cash compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and ongoing opportunities for professional development. Our wide-range of employee benefits includes: retirement/401(k) plan with an employer match; medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance; and more. Our total compensation package is designed to reward employees for their personal commitment to TriEst and their valuable contributions to our success.
TriEst is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), marital status, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local laws.
Please send all job inquiries to HR@triestag.com